Suitable for all puppies, late pregnant and lactating bitches.
The growth and development of a puppy is hard work, and special nutrition is required.
Young dogs require a wholesome diet that is balanced and easy to digest and are especially sensitive to the effects of dietary deficiencies, toxins, and poor quality ingredients.
JOCK JUNIOR is scientifically formulated with your puppy’s health in mind, using only the highest quality ingredients, and containing everything your new pup needs to stay fit and healthy.
Because they lack the ability to digest large amounts of food at one time, it is important to divide a puppy’s diet into more than two meals.
Feed your pup at least three meals per day up to 4 months of age.
Dividing the meal into two meals is recommended after 4 months and has the added benefit of reducing the risk of bloating, especially in deep-chested dogs.
– Boosts immune system. Added Vitamin C, E and organic selenium are natural antioxidants which help protect your puppy’s immune system against harmful free radicals.
– Aids muscle development. Amino acids are the building blocks of protein. By making them readily available, healthy muscle development is ensured.
CHONDROITIN & GLUCOSAMINE:
– Promotes healthy joints. Chondroitin and glucosamine are both building blocks of cartilage and helps to maintain healthy joints.
OMEGA 3 & 6:
– Healthy skin and coat. Omega 3 & 6 are both polyunsaturated fatty acids which have been shown to promote the brilliance and sheen of the skin and coat.
– Cereals (min 5% rice);
– Meat & Animal Derivatives (min 10% poultry),
– Derivatives of Vegetable Origin, Vegetable Protein Extracts, Fats & Oils,
– Fish & Fish Derivatives, Vitamins & Minerals and approved Antioxidant.
– Moisture – 10% max.
– Protein – 24% min.
– Fat – 10% min.
– Fiber – 3% max.
– Ash – 6.5% max.
– Phosphorous – 0.8% min.
– Calcium: Phosphorous 1 – 1.5 : 1.
– Omega 6: Omega 3 Fatty acids 5 – 10 : 1.
-Chondroitin & Glucosamine 240 mg/kg.